Liaison: Sally Mazzocchi
GEBA Membership Eligibility
Membership in GEBA is open to individuals who have an interest in ballooning. It is not necessary to be a pilot, balloon owner, or an active crew member. Many of our present members simply enjoy ballooning. Through GEBA membership, they are kept informed about issues and events in the ballooning community, thus enabling them to continue their enjoyment. GEBA primarily attracts members from New Jersey and eastern Pennsylvania. However, we do have members from FL, RI, OH, AZ, DE, NY, CT, MA, VA, MD NH and NV.
“To promote safety in all phases of ballooning; to increase communication, education, and fellowship among balloonists; to foster and maintain an appreciation for our landowners; to positively influence local, state, and federal laws and regulation that affect ballooning; to attract new participants to the sport; and to create a positive image of ballooning and balloonists in communities in which we live, work, and fly”
GEBA membership runs from January 1st through December 31st. The current dues schedule is:
- Family $35.00 all members living in one household Family $35 all members in one household (same address)
- Pilot $25.00 individual, private or commercial
- Associate $20.00 all other individuals (non pilot)
2013 Membership Registration Forms:
|Microsoft Office||Adobe Acrobat|
As a member, you are entitled to:
- Digital newsletters and informational mailings;
- Attend association events at member-discount rates;
- Annual supply of landowner appreciation cards; and
- Participate in association-sponsored competition programs.
- In addition, GEBA periodically conducts surveys of the members. The information gathered provides insight and planning direction for the organization.